THE COMPANY

Back to Diebolt Company


1959: Mr. Rémy DIEBOLT inherits from his father, established as a mechanical garage in Marmoutier since 1924 

1962: Transfer of the activity from Marmoutier village to the Industrial Zone, on the edge of National Highway #4, where it is still installed now. It was at this time that the company split its activity into production and reparation. It produces all types of trailers and semi-trailers, whom the most important part is dedicated to the transport of wood.

1967: Emergence of a "new revolution": the crane 

1971: Creation of a subsidiary in the town of Monnet-la-Ville (Jura) 

1972: The Company exports in many countries of the world 

1982 : Building of a workshop for reparation and equipment 

1990: The Company gets a Quality Award in the trophy of the French Federation of the bodywork 

1991 : New distinction : The Lyon d'Or Eurobois Innovation 

1992: Launch of its own brand of cranes "DIEBOLT" with the assistance of a foreign partner 

1998 : Jean DIEBOLT becomes the head manager 

2000 : Rebuilding of a bigger workshop in the Jura further to a fire 

2001 : Building of a storage unit for semi-finished products 

2003: Building of a workshop for the manufacturing of cranes in Marmoutier. 

2008 : First edition of our open house 

2013 : New award : Trophy of Innovation SDE

2014 : Currently the company has a capital of 1 075 000 ?